Learning Experience Designer
Peloton’s People Experience team builds global programs that our empower team members to be their best selves and deliver their best work at all times. We are looking for a Learning Experience Designer with strong skills in program design, curriculum development and project management to create and drive new company-wide training programs across compliance, onboarding, manager and leadership development, core business competencies, and more. Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Learning & Development, this individual will work internally with teams across the Peloton to build, curate, and support training content, explore new training methods, and build both ILT and e-Learning education solutions to serve our team members. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a deep interest in education and the development of training programs, and strive to stay on the forefront of innovative learning practices.
- Build and execute a training design plan based on business & learner needs
- Design and develop engaging, informative, and visually compelling in-person and online learning experiences
- Provide strong visual design guidance to multiple training projects on copywriting, hierarchy, typography, layout and color
- Continually work to ensure all training materials are consistent and up-to-date and in line with products and larger training goals and initiatives
- Build relationships with key cross-functional partners to understand how your content is being received and engaged within market and take action based on feedback
- Stay up to date with training and education trends — always look for new ways to us to remain innovative and effective in democratizing education
- Experience with designing and implementing a variety of learning programs and creating supporting course documentation, including design documents, storyboards, art style guides, and learning objectives
- 3+ years experience with managing large-scale programs focused on learning and development and human capital or people programs
- 3+ years experience with instructional design, including creating engaging and interactive learning curriculums by applying industry standard methodologies, such as ADDIE, SAM, and Agile to the full life cycle of course development.
- Ability to analyze information from a variety of sources to form instructionally sound course content.
- Experience with visual design in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint and other software used for developing engaging training experiences
- Robust portfolio of past work
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.