WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design and manage course content within Exceed, our LMS (Learning Management System)
- Develop instructor-led programs
- Work with SMEs to develop training on Braze technology and best practices
- Develop and manage operational efficiencies with supporting growing departments
- Complete screencasting, as well as video and audio editing, for instructional videos
- Continually develop and make improvements to content through feedback-gathering, cross-department collaboration, and experimentation
- Become an expert on Braze’s product and the mobile marketing industry
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of experience in Instructional Design
- Proficiency with Adobe Captivate or Articulate 360
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems or ed tech
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience producing content about technical products, including SDKs and APIs, as well making content digestible for varying audiences
- Excellent project management skills and ability to execute quick turnarounds
- Domain knowledge in two or more of the following: email marketing, push notifications, marketing automation and analytics, mobile app development, iOS, Android, SaaS
- Bonus points:
- Basic knowledge of coding skills
- Interest in emerging production technology, such as AR and VR
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.