Learning Experience Designer at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra seeks a Learning Experience Designer for our Education team, you will have high visibility and achieve significant customer impact. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and learning, with enthusiasm for data, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships.
The role of Learning Experience Designer who will have a significant role in the development, creation, and implementation of self-paced and traditional training and education content to our customers and internal staff. They will work alongside internal and external partners to design new learning experiences while reimagining existing product training.A day in the life of a Learning Experience Designer at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Collibra University, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Works collaboratively with Education team members, SMEs, contractors, and partners to develop high-quality and engaging courseware for platform agnostic and vertical-specific subject matter
- Assists in developing and reviewing educational materials (for example, videos, quick reference guides, templates, checklists, process documents, etc.) supporting the release of new products and services
- Build online courses in LMS, testing for quality assurance and accuracy
- Participates in the evaluation of educational materials and delivery methods
- Provides consultation and creative assistance to internal and external groups, as needed
- Stays informed of industry trends (for example: microlearning techniques and gamification)
- Experience in developing eLearning content or instructional design of self-paced training
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional or media design, or related field or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in education or related field a plus.
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles and design methodologies with a track record of practical application in formal and informal contexts
- Experience with eLearning authoring programs
- Proficiency in SCORM compliance
- Experience with LMS Platforms
- Exceptional writing, problem solving, and storytelling skills
- Passion to work in an environment of continuous improvement
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet scheduled deadline
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*