LMS & Engagement Manager
CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you – your fingerprints, your face, your eyes – into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, and where shopping is as easy as walking in and out of a store—without ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports and venues. With over 2 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
The LMS & Engagement Manager is responsible for identifying, designing and executing strategies that promote employee development, engagement, career growth, and performance, primarily through the use of our Learning Management System. This includes the development of learning modules to address current and future business practices at all levels of Operations, as well as fostering company-wide engagement with our brand and culture through competitions and other activations. The Learning & Engagement Manager also facilitates organization efficiency by aligning materials and programs of various departments and mainstreaming communication with operations.
What You Will Do:
- Onboarding Training Creation, Development, and Enhancements – Design, create, implement and update CLEAR’s Manager Training Program and Team Member Training Programs, according to evolving needs and new processes by working closely with Subject Matter Experts.
- LMS Design and Management – Design and evolve the layout of our Learning Management system to ensure it is easy to navigate, stimulating for the team, and on-brand aesthetically and culturally. Facilitate navigation through the creation of materials and offering real-time assistance to management, as well as providing insight reporting to the field.
- Product & Process Launch Training – Work closely with our operations team to refine processes, conduct tests, and develop training material to support launches of new locations, technology, and product updates.
- Evaluation of Employee Engagement & Satisfaction – Help to create, distribute, and interpret surveys to our employees and management team to ensure we as a company understand the impact of our initiatives and the needs of our teams.
- Support NLO Programs – Develop materials and host courses that support the mission of New Leader Orientation Program
Who You Are:
- 4+ years experience in instructional design, organizational design, e-learning design, or learning experience design
- Demonstrated ability to produce creative solutions to educational challenges – from leadership to front-line training both online and in-person
- Mastery of Articulate 360 / Storyline
- Strong understanding of learning theory, design processes, and learning design best practices, and the ability to apply these to projects
- Understanding of web and mobile technologies and how they can help achieve educational objectives; ability to conceptualize major features of a learning product