Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Manager on the Design Solutions team, you will work with key internal and external stakeholders to manage and deliver design implementation projects on time and at a high level of execution. You will be working closely with Professional Services Delivery leaders to discuss levels of effort, set expectations, assign resources and monitor progress, as well as:
- Partner with leadership to define our operational strategy and own and evolve a holistic process including reviews, documentation and seamless hand-offs
- Partner with leadership on scaling the team through improving ways of working, hiring, and onboarding.
- Partner with leadership to delegate project tasks based on team resources’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure that all project tasking is delivered on-time, within scope and meets expectations
- Coordinate designers and front-end engineers for the flawless execution of projects
- Monitor and track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Develop a deep understanding of the Unqork platform as well as roles and responsibilities of other teams in the company.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, and ensure technical feasibility as it relates to UX/UI implementation
- Manage changes to the project scope and set expectations with delivery teams
Who you are:
Ideally, you will have a strong background in design (UX/UI) and possess the ability to bring designs to life using HTML and CSS. You are currently using your technical experiences as a foundation for operating in a strategic team management role. Your daily lexicon should consist of terms like: tickets, status, Jira board, UX/UI, design systems, styles, prioritize, process, “yes we can” and “you’re still on mute”.
What we're looking for:
- Technical expertise with HTML & CSS/SASS
- 5+ years of relevant experience with application design and development, and managing designers and engineers at a SaaS, product-driven company
- A proven ability to manage large engagements with multiple project tracks and teams and the ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds
- An ability to communicate, plan and prioritize moving parts to enable high-quality work
- Driven by an attuned sense of priority and urgency
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with implementing agile/Scrum best practices
- Experienced in JIRA
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple tasks
- A problem solver that accounts for the near term solution as well as long term impact
- Has a high level understanding of UX/UI design processes
- Ability to be hands on with design implementation (writing CSS, advising configuration teams)
- Interested in learning everything about Unqork
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.