Marketing Designer at Brigit (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:34 a.m. (EST) on Friday, March 4, 2022
Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, avoid unfair fees and build their credit quickly. We're backed by leading VC's including Lightspeed Venture Partners and DCM, a number of the world's most influential social impact investors like Flourish and Sound, and several mission driven celebrity investors like Kevin Durant and Will Smith! If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
We are a team that thrives on collaborating and moving fast. It is important that we have an environment that is open, respectful, and supportive. While we all have our own preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better.
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Designer. Reporting to the Head of Design, you will work as part of a cross-functional marketing team responsible for producing content that matches the company’s brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including digital advertisements across social platforms, landing pages, social media graphics, emails, and other graphic assets.
Who you are:
- Experience designing for performance marketing, social, web and email
- An innate ability to create remarkable creative executions by considering marketing goals, data, user feedback and research, and technical constraints/opportunities
- Detail-oriented and obsessed with visual design and style.
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity and tight deadlines and work independently
- History of collaborating with marketing, product, and engineering teams to ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touchpoints
- Embraces Brigit’s mission
- Comfortable as a peer leader, including mentorship, skills development, and culture-building.
What you will be doing:
- As our digital designer, your responsibilities will include designing digital assets, testing them, and optimizing them based on their performance.
- Partner with the Marketing team to turn customer insights and marketing goals into creative executions across multiple digital channels
- Develop unique, stand-out ad creative, in video, animation, and still formats
- Design interactive landing pages, and other web content for marketing purposes
- Develop scalable design template systems for emails and social media posts
- Participate as a member of a cross-functional marketing team including planning and testing
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Incorporate user or competitive research to guide your design decisions
- 2+ years of visual design experience in a technology company
- BFA/BA/BS or equivalent or Boot camp experience
- A top-notch design portfolio, demonstrating process, outcomes, and impact
- Experience designing for paid media social platforms to the likes of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube
- Familiar with cross-marketing channel platforms such as Iterable, Braze, Mailchimp or it's equivalent
- Expert with Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and AfterEffects
Our Benefits & Team
-Help hard working Americans build a brighter financial future
-High-growth company at an early stage
-A dynamic, flexible and collaborative start-up work environment with a highly talented team
-Minimum 3 weeks PTO
-Paid Parental Leave
-Monthly reimbursements to use against wifi and cell phone bills
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description