Hi, we're Brigit! A holistic financial health company helping every American build a brighter financial future. With a business model that is aligned with our customers, we create transparent, fair, and simple financial products that put money back in the hands of our members, help them spend wisely, avoid unfair fees and build their credit quickly.
We are a team that thrives on collaborating and moving fast. It is important that we have an environment that is open, respectful, and supportive. While we all have our own preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better.
We are seeking a full-time, local marketing designer. Reporting to the Head of Design, you will work as part of a cross-functional marketing team supporting email lifecycle, paid social marketing, PR, and organic social.
Who you are:
- Experience designing for email, social, web and performance marketing
- An innate ability to create remarkable creative executions by considering marketing goals, data, user feedback and research, and technical constraints/opportunities
- Experience in developing and refining a brand identity and implementing it across multiple brand touchpoints
- Detail-oriented and obsessed with graphic design, grammar, and styleComfortable as a peer leader, including mentorship, skills development, and culture-building.
- Ability to thrive with ambiguity and tight deadlines and work independently
- History of collaborating with marketing, product, and engineering teams to shape the brand design
- Embraces Brigit’s mission
- Comfortable as a peer leader, including mentorship, skills development, and culture-building.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the entire email marketing design lifecycle
- User research. Lead user interviews and run surveys, summarizing the results for the full marketing team.
- Create scalable design solutions such as templated systems for emails.
- Create illustrations and graphics to be incorporated across email design.
- Write copy that appears throughout the email lifecycle.
- Test creative in email campaigns for future iteration based on results.
- Quantitative email marketing analysis with tools such as Amplitude.
- Partner with the Paid social marketing team to grow acquisition efforts
- Turn customer insights and marketing goals into creative executions across multiple social channels
- Develop scalable design solutions such as templates systems for ads, landing pages and video
- Define, maintain and grow Brigit’s brand identity, design documentation, and style guide and implement it consistently across brand touchpoints
- Participate as a member of a cross-functional marketing team including planning and testing
- 3+ years of product design experience in a technology company
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- A top-notch design portfolio, demonstrating process, outcomes, and impact
- Expert with cross-marketing channel platforms such as Iterable, Braze or it's equivalent
- Expert with Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and AfterEffects
We're backed by leading VC's including Lightspeed Venture Partners and DCM, a number of the world's most influential social impact investors like Flourish and Sound, and several mission driven celebrity investors like Kevin Durant and Will Smith! If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input at the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Help hard working Americans build a brighter financial future
-A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
-Competitive salary and benefits and equity participation
-A dynamic, flexible and collaborative start-up work environment with a highly talented team
-Paid Parental Leave [Primary and Secondary]
-Monthly reimbursements to use against wifi and cell phone bills
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description