In this role you’ll work collaboratively with the other designers and the entire marketing team. You’ll be responsible for immersing creativity into the HR for Humans brand as well as continually elevating the brand look and feel. You’ll communicate abstract ideas by distilling them into simple and easy to understand visuals. The ideal candidate has a passion for brand aesthetic (layout, color, composition) and the ability to execute through web and print design.
- Design! You’ll focus on web design but also be expected to execute on print.
- Create ads, emails, and web pages that will ultimately drive the Namely business as well as represent the brand
- Partner with product marketing to design pitch decks, 1 pagers, and other collateral that will support our sales team.
- Create visuals, diagrams, or illustrations that explain abstract ideas into tangible ones.
- Contribute to the constant evolution of the Namely brand and ensure that creativity is always prevalent.
- Support brand efforts internally through brand guidelines and templates to ensure consistency across the organization.
- 1-2 years of prior experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong fundamentals: typography, color, layout
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Passion for web and digital design
- The ability to contribute to group brainstorms and bring innovative ideas to existing challenges
- Attention to detail, stays organized with multiple projects, and can manage timelines
- Likes working in a collaborative environment and can communicate design decisions to outside stakeholders
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Motion design and/or video editing experience