Marketing Designer at Remesh
About US! Remesh is the world’s first platform for engaging and understanding large groups of people- whether it’s customers, employees, prospects, or constituents- online and in real-time. The Remesh platform uses AI and Machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment responses as they come in- allowing our customers to draw out actionable insights immediately as they are engaging with thousands of participants online.
We are a team of passionate, excited, intelligent, people with a touch of quirk (ie: we are fun!). We are all united by the mission of building something that can help people truly understand each other- across political, geographical, and cultural divides- to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh have secured $10 million in our Series A funding. We are excited about disrupting the $70 billion insights industry. We know we’re building something special, and we are looking for passionate people looking to help us create something extraordinary!
Marketing Designer Job Description
We are looking for a Marketing Designer to join the growing Marketing Team! We are a scrappy team of marketers who are not afraid of wearing many hats, getting our hands exceptionally dirty, and cross-collaborating with all teams within the company. We love our work, are passionate about Remesh’s mission and appreciate the knee-slapping-ly great power of a good dad joke. We are seeking our next team member - someone who has a strong eye for design has no shortage of creative ideas, and has the chops to tell stories visually across multiple mediums - digital, print, video. You are a creator at heart, and you are very happy to have creative freedom to approach a design problem the way you want, but also have the ability to adhere to a consistent brand and make sure what we push out into the world does, as well.
As our Marketing Designer, you will have the opportunity to take our newly defined brand and make it come alive. You will work closely with the Marketing Director and Content Strategist to create marketing designs that educate and inform about our product, raise awareness of our brand, create delight visually, and ultimately help close business. You will also work cross-departmentally with Sales, Product, Customer Success, and People Science to create content and inform others in our brand guidelines.
- Be the “Brand Enforcer” - infuse our brand into all aspects of our company internally and externally, and ensuring consistency in the way the brand and voice is used throughout
- Conceive of and create novel and captivating ways to convey information and tell our story visually
- Build engaging, brand-consistent designs for blogs, white papers, webinars, case studies, landing pages, ads, social media, sales collateral and emails
- Create materials for conferences and tradeshows (booth designs, swag, promotional materials)
- Work with content writers and sales to build impactful collateral, decks, and videos that support sales and align with our account-based marketing strategy
- Maintain and edit graphic assets or copy on the website using the Wordpress CMS as needed
- Maintain and grow our marketing knowledge base and ensure that everyone on the team is using our branded materials for external and internal communication
- Collaborate with the marketing director, product, and customer success to create supporting materials from concepts to implementation and usage with clients
- Create and build landing pages and email newsletters on Hubspot
- Manage and communicate with outside vendors on copywriting, design and dev work
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a marketing designer
- Experience building graphics and marketing materials from start to finish
- Experience working with print design
- Portfolio featuring examples of graphic design, marketing work online and print preferably for a SaaS/B2B company
- Advance knowledge of the Adobe Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, AfterEffects is a plus) and
- Attention to details and pixel perfection, you have a very critical eye for good design
- Self-starter - you are driven to make your mark and have the ambition and creativity to conceive your own projects and action on them
- Ability to take a brand style guide and implement designs that align with brand guidelines to preserve a cohesive Remesh look
- Experience collaborating within and across departments - including with content writers, sales, customer success, and product
- Light experience copywriting
- Video production and editing experience (AfterEffects or Final cut)
- Photography experience
- Experience with Wordpress
- Advance knowledge of Sketch
The Benefits of Working with Remesh:
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District