Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. Meetup brings people together to create thriving communities — something that couldn’t be more important right now in our world, and in the tech industry.
Meetup is seeking a highly creative, detail-oriented designer with digital experience and a strong focus on marketing design to join our Marketing team.
- Creative concepts for direct marketing campaigns
- Design and production for banners, emails, landing pages, forms, marketing collateral, content, event signage and other digital assets as needed
- Handle multiple projects across various channels including Email, On-site/In platform, Affiliate, Display, Mobile, Video and CX.
- Successfully meet agreed upon design expectations and navigate multiple and conflicting deadlines across projects
- Collaborate with product, business and marketing teams to achieve the best possible results for each project.
- Review creative assets for errors before publishing them, ensuring the final work is polished and up to Design and Brand guidelines.
- Contribute to Design and Brand Guidelines as they evolve
- Propose Testing & Own results for optimizing current templates, assets, and approaches
- Actively research industry trends to bring new ideas and applications to company.
- Work with content/copy creator to execute work
- 6+ years of digital marketing experience
- Direct expertise creating interactive, social and viral brand experiences
- Experience with direct response, branded response, and habit forming campaigns is a must
- Comfortable with data, and making data driven decisions
- Expertise in visual design and interaction design, with strong typography skills
- Ability to translate business and brand goals into innovative, meaningful and differentiated digital experiences
- An online portfolio that demonstrates a passion for great design and shows stylistic breath, attention to detail, and usability
- Ability to be communicate well with team members and articulate rationale for design decisions
- Ability to manage many projects at once and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in HTML, HTML5 and CSS with a strong emphasis toward responsive and multiple device design and development
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?