Marketing Designer at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Marketing Designer you’ll play a key role in influencing Unqork’s brand development. We have a lot of people with a lot of assets to build! This job is not only about how well you can help better position Unqork; it’s about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skill set to an energized environment and highly collaborative team.
- Work collaboratively with Design lead and stakeholders from across the company to develop and maintain strategic digital and print design assets
- Create original graphics and assets following the direction of a creative brief
- Develop and manage design templates for internal and external use.
- Provide branding guidance, branding support, and actively updating un-branded or out-of brand materials.
- Translate complex technology concepts (machine learning, big data, etc.) into clear visual communications
- Track and manage design projects and ensure the design process and pipeline is has maximum transparency
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience designing print and digital assets with a portfolio that showcases your work
- A detailed eye for effective typography, hierarchy, iconography, color, layout, texture
- An up-to-date understanding of design principles, but are comfortable with breaking the paradigms when necessary.
- Outstanding presentation skills of your work
- Great communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Expert in using design tools (Adobe's Creative Suite)