Hi, we're Brigit! A financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only do we help people today, but also empower them to start saving for tomorrow. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, we're able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates. Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market and our future products will continue to empower and improve the lives of over 100M underserved Americans.
We are a team that thrives on collaborating and moving fast. It is important that we have an environment that is open, respectful, and supportive. While we all have our own preferences, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better.
We are seeking a full-time, local marketing designer. Reporting to the Head of Design, you will work as part of a cross-functional marketing team supporting email lifecycle, paid social marketing, PR, and organic social.
What You Have
- 3+ years of product design experience in a technology company
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- A top-notch design portfolio, demonstrating process, outcomes, and impact
- Experience cross-marketing channel platforms such as Iterable, Braze, or it's equivalent
- Seasoned with Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in designing for email, social, web and performance marketing
- An innate ability to create remarkable creative executions by considering marketing goals, data, user feedback and research, and technical constraints/opportunities
- Experience in developing and refining a brand identity and implementing it across multiple brand touchpoints
- The ability to thrive with ambiguity and tight deadlines and work independently
- A history of collaborating with Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams to shape the brand design
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with the entire email marketing design lifecycle user research
- Lead user interviews and run surveys, summarizing the results for the full Marketing team
- Develop segmentation strategies for drip campaigns
- Create scalable design solutions such as templated systems for emails
- Create illustrations and graphics to be incorporated across email design
- Write copy that appears throughout the email lifecycle
- Test creative in email campaigns for future iteration based on results
- Quantitative email marketing analysis with tools such as Amplitude
- Partner with the Paid social marketing team to grow acquisition efforts
- Turn customer insights and marketing goals into creative executions across multiple social channels
- Develop scalable design solutions such as templates systems for ads, landing pages and video
- Define, maintain and grow Brigit’s brand identity and style guide and implement it consistently across brand touchpoints
- Participate as a member of a cross-functional marketing team including planning and testing
We're backed by leading VC's, including DCM, Canaan Partners, NYCA, and a number of the world's most influential social impact investors. If autonomy, ownership, and having meaningful input in the company you work for is important to you, come join our growing team!
Our Benefits & Team
-Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
-Day 1 benefit coverage for health, dental, and vision
-Offer competitive paid parental leave policy
-Dog friendly office
-Employee wellness initiatives
At Brigit, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Read Full Job Description