Marketing Project Manager
The MakerBot marketing team is looking for an experienced project manager to work hand in hand with our onsite creative team to execute brand and campaign executions across various channels.
- Manage timelines and deliverables across team members and marketing project stakeholders.
- Develop processes to deliver projects within budget and to optimize available resources
- Manage marketing projects from the ideation phase all the way through delivery and tracking results
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the marketing team
- Coordinate meetings and resources between stakeholders and creative leadership
- 3+ years experience, and related skills in managing projects and delivering to requirements. 5+ years marketing experience
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects
- Expert project management disciplines and best practices in a corporate marketing environment
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Jira and trello
- Understanding of project development methodologies such as Agile and Lean
- Strategic thinker with the ability to see/understand the big picture
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.