As a Mobility Consulting Associate, you’ll be on the cutting-edge of the mobility revolution, designing microtransit services around the world using Via’s sophisticated simulation technology and best practices.
What You'll Do:
- Bring analytical rigor to Via’s sales process by designing customized microtransit services for potential partners (from major transit agencies to small cities) based on their geographies, land-use patterns, policy objectives, and budgets.
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights and make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services.
- Be an integral part of Via’s Expansion Team, collaborating cross-functionally with sales, operations, strategic finance, and product teams globally to develop holistic solutions to mobility challenges.
- Interface with our sales team and potential partners to walk through mobility service recommendations, leveraging Via’s market-leading simulation technology.
- Develop strong expertise in successful operations and product, and draw upon this knowledge bank in working with potential partners and assessing service viability.
- Work with Via’s technology team to continuously evolve our simulation and partner tools capabilities.
Who You Are:
- Problem solver with exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on a high degree of responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Skilled presenter with the ability to break down and communicate complex ideas effectively
- Have a Bachelors Degree and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- 0-2 years of professional work experience
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience at a start-up or consulting firm
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Experience and/or interest in transit planning and/or urban design
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We’re committed to building and nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated here.
We’re proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution and modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems and sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.