Motion Graphics Artist at Major League Baseball
MLB Social is looking for a creative motion graphic designer to work on creating video graphics for MLB. Must have experience in digital media and be on top of digital and pop culture trends. Must be a baseball fan and have a good understanding of the game.
- Create unique animations for big moments and sponsored content programs for MLB social media channels
- Work closely with the real-time editorial team and creative team to deliver quality animations
- Create real-time animations for social content in addition to a few long-term side projects
- Constantly thinking about new and creative ways to tell stories on all social media platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively in team-oriented environment
- Availability during nights and weekends is a must
- Proficient understanding of 2D and 3D animation – Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator (Cinema 4D is a plus, but not required)
- Demonstrated core understanding of video graphics
- Experience creating creative and popular social content (or demonstrated ability to do so)
- Highly organized, flexibility with changes and ability to re-prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, ever-changing creative environment
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and constant pressure.
- Able to create story boards
- Able to edit and cut videos for highlight reels
- Ability to tell a story through video animation
- Ability to problem solve in tight situations, and ask for help when needed.
- Team player
- Good understanding of baseball and our players
- Please send link to demo reel or portfolio