Presentation Designer at Squarespace
At Squarespace, our in-house creative department controls every aspect of how we show up in the world, from the design of our products, to our advertising campaigns and social channels. We put a premium on visual beauty, storytelling and design precision and have assembled a talented multi-disciplinary team to deliver it.
As our team expands, we’re seeking a Presentation Designer to help uphold our high design standards. You will be responsible for compiling messaging, detailed data, graphs, charts and other design elements into polished presentations while maintaining the Squarespace aesthetic. This is a hands-on role that will require constant interaction with the larger Creative and Leadership Teams.
Successful candidates should have a strong understanding of design principles and best practices, as well as experience delivering precise assets for a range of deliverables. We’re all about the details.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Highly visible work-product geared toward telling the Squarespace story to the financial/investment community, including quarterly earnings presentations, investor marketing materials, and/or roadshow materials
- Coordinate the acquisition of data from multiple sources and compile the data into beautiful infographics, graphs & charts
- Execute, prep and build files for release
- Maintain design guidelines under the Squarespace aesthetic
- Collaborate with other creatives for design consistency that matches the Squarespace aesthetic
- Partner with cross-functional teams like Finance, Investor Relations, Senior Leadership, Design and Producers from briefing to delivery
- 3+ years experience
- Background designing presentations for marketing & sales organizations of companies
- Deadline-driven with strong organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines on a wide range of projects at once
- Strong attention to detail and a good visual eye
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Keynote, Google Slides and Powerpoint
- Strong understanding of the Squarespace brand and aesthetic
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.