Principal Product Designer at Moda Operandi
Principal Product Designer
Our Moda team is looking for a talented and experienced Principal Product Designer with exceptional problem-solving abilities, clear communication skills, and solid design instincts who can translate business needs into fantastic customer-focused solutions. Ideal candidates are self-starters, consumer-focused, data-driven, creative leaders who have successfully designed and delivered high impact products at global scale. You are a sought-after advocate for design excellence, lead with strong, hands on, design and technical expertise and are skilled at developing and socializing innovative vision throughout organizations.
▪ Defining and driving the UX vision & customer experience on Moda Operandi.
▪ Going deep on consumer insights, product analytics, and competitive intelligence to identify unseen opportunities, and drive product & experience innovation.
▪ Leading brainstorming sessions and design reviews and quick, iterative user research for ideation and concept refinement.
▪ Create and rapidly iterate on ideas in order to develop them, via storyboards, user flows, mock-ups, motion designs, and prototypes, or other novel methods.
▪ Evangelizing initiatives to a diverse audience, across business and technical teams in both ad-hoc and formal presentations.
▪ Staying on the cutting edge of what’s new in technology and user experience, identifying, experimenting with acting on new technologies and interaction patterns.
▪ Inspiring, leading and developing a team of Designers, Researchers, and Product Managers.
▪ Contributing to the future direction of design at Moda
▪ 8-10 years of experience designing complex consumer facing digital products and experiences (preferably cross platform web, mobile, device
▪ Experience designing for content, services, and e-commerce in a global context.
▪ Expert knowledge of prototyping and testing
▪ Inspiring and precise executive level communication and presentation skills.
▪ Proficiency using contemporary design tools to solve complex problems and communicate in visually stunning detail.
▪ A strong portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates industry-leading design and business success.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
▪ Experience relying on analytics and data to shape product decisions and empower tracking the effectiveness of change.
▪ Committed to learning and teaching professional and technical knowledge.
▪ Master’s degree in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.