VTS is commercial real estate’s leading leasing, marketing and asset management platform where deals happen and real-time data comes to life. The VTS Platform captures the largest first-party data source in the industry, which delivers real-time insights that fuel faster, more informed decision making and connections throughout the deal and asset lifecycle. VTS Data, the industry’s only forward-looking market dataset, and VTS Market and Marketplace, the industry’s first integrated online marketing solution, give landlords, brokers, and tenants unparalleled visibility into real-time market information and the direct connectivity to execute deals with greater speed and intelligence at every point in the planning, marketing, leasing, and asset management cycle.
More than 60% of Class A commercial space in the US and 12B square feet of commercial real estate globally is managed on the VTS platform. Our user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals including respected industry leaders like Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, Boston Properties, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
We recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and were named one of Crain's best places to work! Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out!
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
The Contract Concept Designer role at VTS comes with a high degree of responsibility, ownership, and acclaim.
With a focus on designing product concepts to validate new feature ideas, you will work collaboratively with product managers, designers, and executive stakeholders to gather deep context, synthesize them into designs and prototypes, and garner internal and external feedback.
Designing across our multi-product platform with an initial focus on our new retail marketplace, you will be expected to tackle workflow, data visualization, and design system concepts across our web and mobile applications. You must be quick to learn the CRE domain, collaborate well in cross-functional settings, design productively, and communicate articulately.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Quickly ramp on the substantial CRE domain, and how our multi-product platform works end-to-end
- Gather context, perform research, and synthesize ideas in close collaboration with product managers, designers, and executive stakeholders
- Explore a vast array of design solutions, and build compelling prototypes
- Conceptualize intuitive user experiences with a high regard for aesthetics and brand
- Observe and analyze user behavior and present actionable insights to stakeholders, non-design and design alike
- Identify further research topics and opportunities to improve our understanding of current and prospective users
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 4+ years of product/UX design experience in consumer web and mobile applications
- Meticulous sense of detail and the ability to seek out simple solutions to complex challenges
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, and ability to share process and design decisions with design and non-design stakeholders
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods, and ability to translate data and feedback into truly valuable product ideas
- Bonus points for prior (Commercial) Real Estate experience
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.