Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
The Unqork Product Experience (PX) team is a collective of designers, researchers, and product and design operations specialists united on a mission to expand who can participate in the software development process. We strive to champion the Unqork user, working side-by-side with cross-functional partners to ensure our platform experience is intuitive, powerful, and delightful. We’re united by curiosity, thoughtfulness, and a desire to learn from each other’s diverse backgrounds
- You will report to the Vice President of Product Experience.
- Lead a team of product designers to design, launch, and iterate on use-case specific products that are persona driven and built with the Unqork platform.
- Work in a collaborative fashion with the design, user research, product, business development, and solutions teams.
- Manage a team of designers that extends the platform's capabilities by building excellent productized solutions.
- Work with the Go-to-market (GTM) leadership team to build the new function and establish the strategic vision for the suite of products.
- Lead and participate in design reviews and problem-solving sessions.
- Work with Design Operations to improve how we work.
- Educate our partners on human-centered design.
- Create compelling narratives, and advocate for your team.
- You are a systems-minded thinker. You can build and extend shared patterns and behaviors.
- You love working with other designers, developers, and product people. You are open to learning from others and growing together to help them grow—and have them help you learn.
- Expert level at all things design.
- You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues and your team.
- Finding the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the Design team, and all of Unqork.
- 10+ years of relevant design experience at a SaaS, product-driven company.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.