Product Design Lead at Onna
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
As Product Design Lead, you will define and deliver beautifully designed user experiences as you drive the vision and strategy of design across the company. You will be part of our wider Product team and work closely with other UX/product designers, engineers and business stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You are an all-round designer with UX, interaction and phenomenal visual design skills.
- You have 8+ years experience in user-facing digital products where you’ve led design teams, projects, and processes—from initial ideas to implementation.
- Contributing to a constantly evolving design system excites you. You’re passionate about design systems—speed, scalability and consistency.
- You have great attention to detail (*that's why you should include the keyword “ATLAS” on the first line of your cover letter)
- Your portfolio demonstrates strong knowledge of design principles across multiple platforms and shows off your visual design work.
- Users are a priority. You deeply consider user flows and interactions, how best to solve customer challenges, and how to prioritize accessibility.
- You have great research skills, experience testing usability, and with presenting your findings in a clear and compelling format.
- You enjoy creating mockups and wireframes at an early stage to effectively communicate ideas—later translating those into prototypes.
- You have a strong interest in animations and behaviors which create user satisfaction.
Benefits we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly group activities
- Commuter perks (location-specific)
- Dog-friendly office (location-specific)
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.