Product Design Lead at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are building an innovative, new home service that spans the digital and physical worlds—from the details on a screen, to in-person, human-to-human interactions, and everything in between. You will be charged with redefining expectations around what’s possible in the home industry by creating simple, seamless solutions to complex, previously un-solved problems.
Highly successful Design Leads at Angi are:
- End-to-end strategic thinkers
- Decisive design leaders
About the role:
Our Design Leads inspire teams of designers through hands-on example in every phase of a project lifecycle, from early strategy and concepting, through customer research, detailed design, launch, and optimization. They are masters of their craft in a variety of design disciplines: user experience, user interface design, front-end coding, branding, and visual design.
We value creative exploration, iteration, attention to detail, decisiveness in direction, and clarity in communication. Designing our service requires an intimate understanding of our diverse users—achieved through continuous research and testing—and close collaboration with many disciplines inside our organization.
What you'll do:
- Lead teams of highly talented designers through complex creative challenges
- Partner with leaders across disciplines to bring customer-centric ideas into reality
- Be responsible for the design of significant parts of our customer experience
- Design, prototype, and launch great digital experiences that are functional, easy to use, and informed by data and research
- Create concepts, user flows, screens, and prototypes that support our mission
- Make design decisions with a deep understanding of our entire end-to-end service and customers
Who you are:
- 5 - 8 years designing experiences on mobile and web
- Experience leading projects from inception to launch with product and engineering teams
- Ability and desire to solve complex product design problems and the strategy skills to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Ability to balance qualitative insights with quantitative data to articulate design rationale
- Experience designing products for growth (e.g., conversion optimization, A/B testing) is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $115,000-$165,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world