Product Designer, AND CO
AND CO is the newest member of the Fiverr family (www.and.co), an awesome team dedicated to making the workforce more productive. Our software helps freelancers run their business from proposal to payment. If you’re passionate about the Future of Work, you’ve come to the right place!
As part of the UI/UX team, you will work on designing and improving products that simplify the responsibilities of independent workers all over the world. As an ideal candidate, you are ambitious and motivated, with an immediate and obvious passion for solving creative interactive problems independently, as well as within a team environment. You are confident in working with others – local and remote, internal and external – and you are comfortable relying on a variety of communication tools to bridge geographical distances. You are constantly seeking out new experiences & knowledge to add to your arsenal of creativeness (yes, we just made that up. Or did we?). You are up to date with current mobile, tablet, and web design trends (including implementation practices), and realize that interaction design is a fluid field that requires constant adaptation and change.
- Strong portfolio of web & mobile web product design that has been built and shipped to users
- Proven ability to execute on visual and interaction details
- Excellent communication skills - you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions
- Familiar with technical challenges on iOS and Android
- Understand simplicity and appreciate how hard it is to achieve it
- Always looking for the pixel perfect design with the greatest attention to details
- Self-taught, curious, fast learner, fast to response
- Superior skills with Sketch, Adobe, InVision
- Experience freelancing as a designer - a Big Plus
- Experience working for a SaaS or workflow tool - a Big Plus