Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From innovative products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join Figma’s Enterprise team, which focuses on Figma’s larger customer base—including mid-sized organizations and those consisting of 200+ members requiring specific needs only available on our highest tier plan. The challenges are unique, complex, and nuanced, like how Figma should work in agency environments where file ownership is muddy, or how sharing, permissions, and billing should work as the product scales. The challenges on the Enterprise team should get you excited about uncovering opportunities to address customer needs while ensuring Figma as a business continues to be healthy and growing.
This is a full-time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you'll do at Figma
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and design peers
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Design and ship high quality product improvements
Some projects you could work on
- Rethink how Figma works for agencies and bridge the gap where we fall short today
- Work with Figma’s largest customers to deliver solutions that address their unique needs
- Bring simplicity to an otherwise complex world of administration, permissions, and billing
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You love tackling ambiguous problems and shaping them into clear goals
- You leverage prototyping skills to articulate your designs, especially in cases where interactions may be particularly nuanced
- You value high quality well crafted visual design, and care about the details
- You are comfortable leading large projects
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Read more about our team
- Our Design Team Process (May 2020)
- Our Design Principles (Apr 2020)
- Design Critiques at Figma (Sept 2019)
- How we built the Design Team (Dec 2018)
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.