Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
Cedar is seeking a Product Designer to be responsible for the end to end product design process as part of our initiative's team. The Product Designer will collaborate and partner closely with our Product, Engineering, and Commercial teams to expand Cedar’s business by working on new products and strategic initiatives.
Our ideal candidate will do more than just push pixels; this person will help move metrics that matter to our company. This candidate will put patients first by understanding their behavior, and apply this empathy to craft meaningful solutions. Additionally, this candidate will be a strong systems thinker that will solve to scale a world-class experience, one patient at a time.
- Partner with product managers and engineers to drive business solutions
- Own the end to end product design process for your product area
- Manage stakeholders and help build consensus throughout the product development cycle
- Take research insights and develop them into product concepts for market testing
- Scale designs across user types and use cases
- Participate in discovery clients with clients and present designs for feedback
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of product design experience
- Ability to own the end to end design and design solution for your product area
- Proven ability to execute on visual and interaction details within a design system
- Apply design thinking and service design to create flows that are simple and delightful
- Strong consensus building, persuasion, and presentation skills
- Ability to work with clients and communicate clearly around design decisions
- Experience working on a cross-functional product development team
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Thrives in ambiguity and fast-paced environments
- Motion design skills
- UX copywriting skills
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of May 2020
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks at our NYC office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Product Designer who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.