WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Product Designers at Braze have the freedom to work on all aspects of the user experience, including user research, user flows, wireframing, diagramming, interaction design, rapid prototyping, design documentation, visual design, and animation. We are currently looking for designers that are particularly strong in user research, user flows, wireframing, and rapid prototyping.
Because this role, and the team the person in this role would be working with, is moving and growing quickly there are tremendous opportunities here for professional and personal growth. We are interested in candidates that can learn quickly and apply learnings effectively in all that they do (even if the strongest examples in your portfolio are from academic coursework or side projects and not from an employer).
You will be working within a cross-functional product team dedicated to enabling users to work seamlessly between Braze and a growing list of technology partners, known as Alloys. You will be expected to collaborate closely with product managers, UX researchers, engineers, and your fellow product designers working on other parts of the product, to deliver solutions that make Braze an easy, and delightful, product to work with. Also, much of what this team will work on will define patterns and conventions used across our entire platform, so an acute interest in design systems will be critical for this role.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-2 years of professional product design, UX design, or interaction design experience
- Portfolio demonstrating strong user research, user flows, wireframing, and rapid prototyping
- Experience with user research, and user-centered design
- Prototyping proficiency; attention to details and microinteractions
- Ability to context-switch and remain organized
- Desire for feedback, growth, collaboration, communication
- Curiosity about new technology, with a strong desire to learn
- Interest in the martech ecosystem, and ecommerce
- Experience with any aspect of lifecycle marketing
- Degree in HCI, interaction design, or service design
- Experience working on SaaS products
- Experience in an Agile organization, working in cross-functional teams / pods / verticals
- Prior experience at high-growth startups
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.