Role & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with other designers, engineers, and product managers on multiple interrelated projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Evaluate data from multiple sources, synthesize it, and develop design strategies according to best UX practices.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into congruent scenarios, usable flows, and simple, intuitive interfaces.
- Make high-level contributions to product strategy by identifying new opportunities, generating innovative solutions, creating emotionally engaging designs, and improving existing features.
- Be an advocate for an integrated, consistent UI throughout the product, and for a cohesive set of design principles and patterns.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated with a passion for pixel perfection, consistency, organization, usability, and discoverability.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to soundly discuss design decisions.
- Strong visual communication skills with a keen eye for typography, layout, and color.
- Portfolio that showcases a proven record of delivering inventive solutions on time for demanding and complex design problems.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Suite.
- 2 to 5 years of experience designing for web or mobile platforms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.