Finding great healthcare is hard. Simplifeye is transforming how practices engage with patients by introducing frictionless workflow to all interactions. By helping practices manage and optimize their business, Simplifeye empowers doctors to focus on what truly matters: providing patients with high quality healthcare.
Simplifeye is a fast growing and energetic team. We strongly believe that great people are the foundation of great products. Our team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, ranging from industry veterans to recent graduates. If you’re passionate about quality healthcare, building world-class products, and growing alongside those around you - we’d love to hear from you!
- Collaborate with product towards the development of feature requirement
- Create user flows, wireframes, and pixel-perfect visual designs as needed
- Own the development and refinement of customer journey maps
- Research and design elegant solutions to complex problems
- Help establish design best practices across the organization
- Help develop the product roadmap as part of the product organization
- Create and test early iterations of new features with customers to accelerate feedback
- You’re well versed in visual and UX design - and the tools that bring it to life (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Invision)
- You’re comfortable owning information architecture
- You’re a self-starter with a track record of getting things done
- You have a passion for building world class products
- 4+ years in a design role at a venture-backed startup
- Proven track record of designing and shipping high quality features
- Experience in a relevant healthcare role
- Bachelor's degree in design
- Knowledge of front end development and its dependencies on design/UX
Perks & Benefits
- Simplifeye provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.