We’re hiring a Product Designer to help us build products that transform the way consumers pay for their purchases and help retailers grow their businesses. As a designer at Bread, you’ll launch features that generate measurable impact while also helping us level-up our craft. You’ll be part of a close-knit Product and Design team that plays an important role in shaping the future of Bread.
Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates by providing leading point-of-sale financing options for merchants across the e-commerce journey. We build tools, technologies and APIs that allow merchants to integrate an installment loan financing and checkout experience anywhere in their customers’ shopping journey. Bread was started in 2015 by financial technology veterans, and has experienced explosive growth to date. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Kinnevik, among others.
NOTE: Please submit a link to your portfolio to be considered for this position.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to launch features and improvements that solve user problems and grow our business.
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond.
- Design and iterate on user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals.
- Lead user research initiatives to test your designs and identify new opportunities to improve our product.
- Work closely with Engineering to build and ship features that deliver a high-quality user experience and measurable impact.
- Be actively involved in defining your team’s product strategy, collaborating with technology and business teams across the company.
- Improve our design processes and help build a culture that promotes and values design throughout Bread.
- 4+ years of experience designing digital products (and potentially more, we’re looking to hire at all levels).
- Worked with Product and Engineering teams to successfully ship products for consumer or business customers.
- Experience working across the entire product design process, from conducting user research and iterating on wireframes to creating high fidelity designs and prototypes.
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your UX and UI work and design process.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience working on both B2B and B2C products
- E-commerce or financial services experience
- Experience building or maintaining a design system
- Outstanding visual design skills
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS