CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We’re looking for a motivated Product Designer to join our growing team working across all of our platforms, including web, mobile, software and new initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating frictionless digital experiences, based off strategic insights from real people and turning them into beautifully designed products for our customers.
What You Will Do:
- Research, both qualitative and quantitative, in order to drive insightful and data driven product design decisions, including but not limited to user interviews, usability testing, customer journey mapping and existing data analysis
- Use that research and data to back design decisions
- Collaborate cross-functionally in order to define problems, map user flows, design, prototype, test and iterate on new features and products prior to and post launch
- Be integral in the entire design lifecycle of our products both in the experience design, as well as the visual design of core products
- Design and maintain interaction patterns and libraries, with experience building out design systems, cross platform, for visual style, typography, spacing, and motion
Who You Are:
- 5-7+ years experience designing experience across digital products
- Have a passion for the user and impeccable attention to detail
- Strong UX and visual design skills across multiple-platforms including web, mobile, software and new technologies
- Low and high fidelity prototyping skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Skills in the appropriate design tools including Sketch, Invision and Abstract
- Possess a strong portfolio which demonstrates your proven track record of success