Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer powered bitcoin marketplace and a universal money translator. Our mission is social justice through financial freedom worldwide. By offering a platform with over 300 financial networks that empowers both merchants and buyers alike, we have created opportunities for millions across the globe who don’t have access to traditional banking services.
Paxful was founded in 2015 and has an established headquarters in New York, with offices in Estonia, Hong Kong and the Philippines. Currently, we have over 200 dedicated employees globally and are growing rapidly. We have millions of users, a strong business model, and are completely bootstrapped. One of our pillars is giving back to the communities we help through initiatives such as #BuiltWithBitcoin. You’ll be joining an international team that seeks to make real, sustainable change in the world.
Paxful teams tend to have:
- An open mind: We believe that change and new ideas are exciting, not threatening.
- A proactive attitude: We’re willing and ready to roll up our sleeves and take responsibility.
- Accountability: As colleagues, we take care of each other and our work.
- Self-direction: We figure out solutions on our own and take charge of carrying them out.
- An adaptive mindset: We shift our processes, perspectives, and working styles along with the environment.
- Passion: We feel driven by being part of the mission.
Sound like a fit?
What you will be doing:
- Participate in vision setting for the Paxful user experience
- As a part of an autonomous product team, lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle including multiple product launches
- Carry out design decisions using clear data-based evidence and user behavioral data
- Bring design solutions to life with the appropriate level of detail and fidelity at every phase of the design process including broad and conceptual ideas, low-fidelity wireframe, and detailed and polished user interface prototypes
- Assist product team members in measuring the impact of product releases and design changes
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to the team
What you’ll bring to this role:
- At least 3+ years of experience with product design and/or user interface design
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related area of study
- Ability to design user interface solutions from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel-perfect mockups
- Experience working with complex and functional user interfaces on different platforms
- Good understanding of user research principles and methods
- Practical experience with planning, conducting, and analyzing the results of user research
- Experience with modern design & prototyping tools such as Sketch or Figma
- Ability to apply the latest principles and developments in the product design field
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience in or passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain and/or financial technology
- Experience working in a product company environment
- Healthcare insurance, including dental and vision
- Catered lunch and dinner daily, with premium snacks
- Gym membership of your choice and personal training sessions
- Sports nutrition and supplements, massages and chiropractor sessions
- Training and professional development resources
- Paid company events and retreats
- Generous paid time off
- Paid maternity/paternity leave including a one-time bonus to support newborn
- Commuter benefits
- 401(k) with company matching
- Accessible office in the Flatiron District
- Flexible hours