Product Designer at SEVENROOMS
From neighborhood restaurants to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, SevenRooms empowers operators to create and cultivate a direct relationship with guests to enable exceptional experiences. By leveraging data from dozens of external and internal sources with our proprietary algorithms, our software enables hospitality operators to understand their customers, market to them and efficiently provide world-class experiences.About the Role
Our Product team is seeking a hands-on Product Designer to craft and deliver extraordinary experiences to our customers. You will work closely with our world-class team of engineers, product managers and designers, learning about our product, mobile and cloud technology stack, agile software development process, and crafting features that ship directly to our customers. This role will report into the VP of Product.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of SevenRooms’ Product UI styles, patterns, and standardized elements and interactions.
- Manage your bandwidth and project pipeline to execute UI/UX design in time with our team’s software roadmap.
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions and motion to enhance UI.
- Execute final, “pixel perfect” UI designs and package, spec, and prep for engineering.
- Obsessively QA developed software for visual perfection, and provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions.
- 3-5+ years of software UI/UX design experience; B2B and/or SaaS experience preferred
- Enthusiasm to get your hands dirty in design - wireframes, pixel perfect mocks, and prototypes
- Experience working on a high-performing, collaborative team in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Very solid, current, and demonstrable skill in multiple areas of UX design (research, IA, visual, prototyping, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the tools of the trade (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, prototyping tools).
- Crystal clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Experience with accessibility, localization and internationalization
- Experience facilitating workshops, critiques, mentoring more junior designers
- You will be asked to submit an online portfolio along with your resume for further consideration. Your portfolio tells thoughtful and alluring stories about experiences you created for large scale B2B web, web app, and iOS apps for leading brands.
- You should be prepared to present to a cross-functional panel as part of the interview process.
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Click here to view our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice or visit https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK