Noom is looking for an idea-driven creative thinker who crushes problems using design. Are you experienced in UX and love tackling design challenges? Does the design process from concept to product excite you?
Working collaboratively with product managers and engineers, you will help design mocks and assets that will directly and positively impact the growth of our digital product. We love experimenting, which means all your work will be tested with real users. Our feedback loop is fast and you’ll have the opportunity to rapidly learn what users care about and how to deliver the best experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Iterative prototyping and refining designs from low-fi wireframes to beautiful mocks
- Employ user-centered design methods to develop user interface specifications such as interaction models and workflows
- Create wireframe layouts for pages that present content and functionality with intuitive clarity and beautiful balance
- Lead the campaign production process — seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off and implementation
- Work closely with our product managers, designers and engineers to define the best way to approach a problem
- Brainstorm and visualize design concepts
What we’re looking for:
- BA in Graphic Design, User Interaction, or related field from an accredited university
- Multiple years working in a UX role
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to turn product requirements, user research, usability feedback, and personal design aesthetics into easy-to-use solutions.
- Ability to approach designs collaboratively and build strong cross-functional relationships, both internal and external.
- Strong work ethic and high degree of conscientiousness
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS-- implement markups, create prototypes, and code
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
Noom Inc. is a leader in mobile health coaching. We combine the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change. Our direct-to-consumer mobile applications have reached more than 45 million users worldwide-- and counting. We’ve leveraged our behavior change platform to incorporate the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), and have expanded to programs for diabetes management, pre-hypertension, and hypertension. The Creative and Growth Marketing Teams are at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!