Brigit is a financial health app for the everyday American. By using cash flow data to automate finances, not only does Brigit help people today, but also helps them start saving for tomorrow and permanently transform their financial future. Brigit analyzes data from billions of individual bank transactions and formulates a deep understanding of each member’s cash-flow mismatches and spending habits. Using that data, Brigit is able to send no-fee predictive advances and help millions of Americans avoid late payment fees, predatory overdraft fees, and interest rates.
Our initial product is focused on disrupting the predatory $44 Billion payday loan and overdraft market. The company leverages its IP to analyze bank transaction data to empower and improve the lives of 100M underserved Americans.
Brigit is looking for a Senior Product Designer with strong UX/UI skills to join our team. We are looking for someone with a unique and innovative mindset who will be responsible for creating and overseeing simple, elegant, and intuitive interactive interfaces and graphics for our mobile application and web app.
Our overall objective is to create an effective platform that is easy to use, easy to understand, and is able to build trust with our customers. This role is rooted at the heart of understanding the end-user's needs, the business’s needs, and having the ability to translate them into simple and visceral experiences.
The role will be primarily centered around user experience and interface design, with some focus on interaction and graphic design. As a Product Designer, you will be at the forefront of product development, working alongside the Product and Engineering team to implement research-driven designs on a weekly basis. You will also be working alongside the Marketing team to design creatives on a per need basis.
Who You Are
- Proven expertise in complex and sophisticated UX/UI Design problem solving
- An innate ability to create user-centric designs by considering data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Experience working with the entire design lifecycle including user research, UX, visual design, prototyping and user testing
- Strong product mindset and willingness to collaborate with product, engineering, marketing and operations teams to shape the product and design
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently and manage multiple projects under minimal supervision
- A top-notch design portfolio, demonstrating process, outcomes, and impact
What You Have
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Fluent in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Knowledge of motion graphics (After Effects, Flash, Final Cut Pro) is a plus
- FinTech Startup background is a major plus
- Ability to work out of our New York offices
The team at Brigit has an extensive background in finance, tech & data, with previous experience at Palantir, Deutsche Bank, and Two Sigma. The company is backed by leading equity investors including DCM, Canaan Partners, and NYCA, as well as a host of celebrities and other individual investors.
- 401k plan
- Generous PTO and sick days
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Weekly company lunches
- Unlimited snacks
- Company happy hours
- Weekly team game nights
- Pet-friendly office
- GREAT PEOPLE
BOTTOM LINE: We're looking for curious, hardworking, down-to-earth people, who are passionate about helping hardworking Americans improve their financial lives.
Read Full Job Description