As a member of the 360Learning design team, you’ll join one of our squads of experimented PMs, tech engineers, product designers and be involved in the entire product development process, from brainstorming to final pixels. We’re working on making the best valuable user experience, and building the most scalable product you can think of, far better than anything else in education. We support and learn from each other, but we’re empowered to work autonomously. Our team is growing fast. You’ll have a big impact here by being a:
Team player: You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users and in order to design minimal things, make the user's voice heard in your squad, build and ship new features together. Quickly define goals and deliver solutions that are simple and usable, in cooperation with your stakeholders, to feed our product initiatives.
Full-stack designer: You'll partner with your stakeholders through product problems from beginning to end: translate insights from every collaborator (PMs, Sales, CST, Support) into initiatives, define user experience workflow, make complex information understandable and design concepts that are really simple, very attractive and super user-friendly.
Design system addict: Help us to create, standardize and evangelize our design system within all the 360Learners. Participate in shaping 360Learning's Design culture: Influence the way we do things day-by-day from your designer vision and create processes, best practices for all the company that help us turn progressively into a Design organization.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Meet your team and discover all other teams at 360
- Get to know our Convexity culture
- Get acquainted with our tools and processes
Within 3 month, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of our users, especially on your scope
- Get acquainted with the existing roadmap
- Discover our design system and specific design processes
- Understand clearly how the product team (tech, PM/PO, design) works
- Start working on vision (2+ years) illustration on your scope
- Set your routine to deliver great design for your squad roadmap
Within 6 month, you will:
- Completely own the user experience on your squad
- Autonomously lead discussions with various stakeholders and clients
- Influence sorely the product roadmap
- Collaborate with the design team to deliver top notch experience
- Enforce and improve processes
- Make design powerful and let it shine in and outside 360
The Skills Set
- Want to have a real impact
- At least recently graduated in a great design school or past experience in shipping high digital products, not only websites
- Strong portfolio with examples of neat interactions and clear information architectures across web and/or mobile apps
- Ability to drive a project from UX to UI
- You have a strong UX sensibility and experience in applying research insights to design
- User research principle (user test, discoveries, wireframes, etc, ...)
- Provide UX best practices and feedbacks to other squads
- Fluent english (B2 level or equivalent)
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
- Minimalist freak, and taste for clean and simple products
- You have an outstanding product and design culture
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Conception to Prototype software skills (Figma)
- Strong skills in design system conception
- No fear to change daily work processes and willingness to improve them
- Interest in new organizational methods
- You have solid communication skills in English to engage with all stakeholders within the company
- Phone call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Phone call with our Head of Design
- Case study
- Case study presentation with a Product Designer and team member (PM of anticipated squad)
- Culture fit meeting with one of our Co-Founders
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Investment. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority.
Who we are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!