Architects of delightful and feature-full experiences, the Design team strives to build products that are impactful, valuable, and easy to use. Our guiding principle is that we are user-obsessed, from initial kickoff down to every last detail of the finishing touches. We appreciate designers that are intellectually curious, love cross-functional team collaboration, and are devoted to honing their craft.
We work across most of Chainalysis–from the website to events and our printed reports and products. As a product designer, we expect you to skillfully utilize your product, interaction, and visual toolkit to build innovative, user-friendly experiences for a diverse, global audience.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You strategically collaborate with product managers and engineers to set the long and short term roadmap of the product
- You iteratively build solutions that balance delightful usability, functionality, and technical flexibility
- You document and build on design systems as they pertain to your product and provide guidance on cross-product design strategy
- You inspire and are inspired by other designers to stoke a culture of candor, quality work, and growth
- You both welcome and actively solicit feedback from cross-functional teams to build better work processes and cultivate your partnerships with others
- You are a proactive champion for design thinking across the organization and actively work to push the boundaries of innovation and efficiency in your design process
- You are devoted to excellence and continually raise the bar for quality across every design touchpoint in the organization
A background like this helps:
- Experience working with a product-focused tech company
- Excellence and efficiency in using Figma, Principle, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong portfolio of past work that showcases using best-in-class interaction and visual design as tools to drive product growth
- Solid understanding on how to build scalable, modular designs that delight users, satisfy business goals, and meet technical requirements
- Passion for asking the right questions and ability to leverage all available resources–such as conducting user research or delving into analytics–to formulate solutions to complex problems
- Track record of guiding strategic thinking across an innovative product space
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with or a working knowledge of front-end component libraries, like AntDesign or Google Material Design
- Have experience with B2B, fintech, or especially, cryptocurrency products
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.