Sales Enablement Content Specialist
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a content expert within the Field Enablement team you’ll specialize in creating compelling training content that helps Sales, Account Management, and Delivery teams easily understand everything from our elevator pitch to technical product releases.
You’ll fight back against the scourge of overwhelming PowerPoint presentations with nothing but painfully detailed bullet points. Instead, you’ll think about how to make training into an interactive and engaging experience that breaks complex topics into digestible pieces. More than anything, you’ll put your audience and their diverse learning styles at the center of everything you build.
A day in the life of a Sales Enablement Content Specialist at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Field Enablement, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Create compelling training content in a variety of formats (PPT, images, video, audio, text)
- Take complex and technical inputs and produce training materials that your audience will understand
- Consider the diverse set of learning styles within Collibra’s Field team and partners and build a content strategy that will address all of their needs
- Collaborate with your peers in Field Enablement who will help with program management and live delivery of your training content
- Understand and connect with the trials and tribulations of sales & account management roles to craft content that will resonate with the target audience
- Bachelor’s degree and a strong academic record
- Experience in a customer-facing role in a technology company
- Prior experience in a content development role
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to be able to quickly understand complex materials and convert into accessible learning materials
- Intense curiosity and desire to deeply understand the relevant subject matter to make your content even more compelling
- Strong design skills in Office Suite
- Experience with screen recording and editing preferred
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package