Senior Art Director/Designer at Peloton
Peloton is on the hunt for a digital campaign thinking Senior Art Director to concept and execute 360 digital campaigns for our products and services. You will provide creative strategies from concept for messaging ideas in art direction that takes the brand and our products to the next level for consumers. This role is ideal for a creative that thinks big-picture and dreams about how to evolve the conversations across multiple digital channels including Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and web.
This is a perfect opportunity for a confident and personable Senior Art Director with 5-6 years of executing advertising creative for a product and software consumer brand whether agency or brand side. This person’s craft should be in art direction, but should have experience partnering cross-disciplinary teams, ideally with a writer/partner. The ideal candidate has experience across both digital and print mediums but has deeper experiences in the digital landscape having proven examples of large scale integrated 360 marketing campaigns with a focus on video tactics. A perfect fit would be a Creative who has developed mass-scale conceptual campaigns. They will have a passion for iteration and performance creative - pushing campaigns to be as impactful for consumers as possible.
This role reports directly to the Associate Creative Director, Campaigns & Communications. We will look to this role to ensure Peloton Creative is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, and all-around amazing work for the Peloton brand. Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with brand and marketing teams to understand their needs and requirements to working with creatives to define, execute, and refine a creative vision. This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
- Constant creative conceptualization and iteration for fully integrated digital campaigns
- Inspire a team of creatives in developing advertising concepts from the smallest thought to the biggest
- Work directly with brand, acquisition and retention marketing organizations to understand their needs, and then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for advertising across various channels from paid social, email, landing pages, and more
- Continually help to define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in high paced environment
- Understands and promotes contemporary design, leveraging style, function, and motion
- Evolve advertising communications on an ongoing basis to improve acquisition marketing performance
- Can lead and shepherd creative from concept stages through to production working with producers and project managers to deliver the final product
- Present creative to teams in a clear and compelling manner
- 5-6+ years of experience as an Art Director, 3+ within an agency environment
- Proven examples of complex digital campaign work from the smallest tactic to the most complex
- Has lead projects and the creatives working on those projects
- Has experience presenting ideas and enjoys doing it
- Has managed stakeholder expectations
- Great communication skills
- Likes long bulleted lists
- Self-motivated and doesn't wait to be told what to do
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously (we are a casual bunch)
- Comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
- Never satisfied with the work you produce and are still hungry after years in the industry
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.