Senior Brand Designer
Paperless Post is seeking a talented senior brand designer with a sharp eye to join our dynamic brand team. We’re a design-driven company at an exciting inflection point, having just launched a new product, Flyer.
Our ideal candidate will be central in shaping how Paperless Post communicates with over 100 million users worldwide, across all mediums. S/he will bring an enthusiasm for and expertise in effective brand storytelling, particularly in digital channels, and will help develop original marketing concepts and style guidelines.
As a key member of a small team, the Brand Designer is someone who is able to think high-level both creatively and strategically, but also has a discerning eye for detail and can execute on day-to-day deliverables, working collaboratively with other teams to create elevated, engaging, and cohesive visual brand experiences across multiple channels, including: our website, emails, blog editorial content, digital ads, and social content.
What you’ll do here:
- Partner with the brand and marketing team to concept new and creative ways to engage and communicate with our users.
- Evolve and adapt the Paperless Post brand system to a variety of audiences and touchpoints.
- Design digital materials that are unique, clear in their messages, and that reinforce the brand as a leader in design. Examples of deliverables that often group together as holistic campaigns: creative concepting and design exploration on everything from email layouts to in-house photo shoots, original creative for blog editorial content, collateral and assets for press and partner launches, and realizing the potential of our marketing creative (email, social, advertising, etc.).
- Contribute to all phases of creative production – from concept to execution – for multi-channel brand campaigns.
- Collaborate with talented designers, copywriters, marketers, and technologists to elevate our brand through compelling and cohesive visual communications.
- 5+ years experience developing brands and brand materials for web and mobile.
- A well-developed and sophisticated visual style. A strong portfolio with examples of brand storytelling and cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Enthusiasm for typography and grid-enforced layouts.
- Experience working on marketing initiatives that tell a cohesive brand design story.
- An energetic and collaborative work ethic.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Fluency in Sketch and Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, and experience with photo editing.
- Bonuses: Experience with Adobe After Effects.
A little bit about us:
The Brand & Marketing team is a dynamic group of designers, copywriters, editors, and marketers who shape how Paperless Post communicates with over 100 million users across the world. As the team that’s central to the company’s visual and textual voice, we’re in the unique position of getting to work with every team in the company—from marketers to technologists, product designers to senior leadership. We pride ourselves on our expertise in and enthusiasm for compelling brand storytelling.
Company-wide we enjoy an amazing ecosystem of an even gender split and healthy balance of engineers and designers. Because Paperless Post isn’t supported by ad revenue, we get to spend our days focused on creating and improving on the ideal version of our platform, product, content, and partnerships for our users.