Senior Design Lead- Expansion
Senior Design Lead
If you’re passionate about great design, and can lead a team to execute meaningful work and make a big impact in your field, this is an opportunity for you to do so at a fast growing startup. The Senior Design Lead will be responsible for overseeing the brand introduction to new markets across the country and the scaling of our design resources Nationally. The team will contribute to all of the work for the market including agent work, brand communication, advertising, social and otherwise for the market.
What We're Looking For:
- Demonstrated solutions-driven advocate of creativity: experience using data to analyze creative operations and develop processes to continuously improve
- Can effectively educate and train a diverse set of designers to the Compass Style.
- Expert at client services: ability to speak not just passionately about design and creativity, but also plainly to those who are inexperienced
- A scalability mindset that balances speed and effectiveness.
- Enjoy the process of getting and giving feedback from both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel 40% of their time.
- Able to learn from mistakes and misfires and come back stronger for it
- Passionate about mentoring and collaborating with other designers
- 7+ years managing designers and leading project teams with demonstrated results
- Currently authorized to work in the United States
At Compass You Will:
- Collaborate with the Expansion Team, Creative Directors, Production/Traffic to marry aggressive growth objectives with best-in-class design service.
- Train and educate a team of designers that works across print, signage, events, environmental, motion, advertising, video— pretty much every single type of design
- Influence the national style guide by applying and adapting it for new markets
- Work with producers to recruit and manage creative resources
- Mentor existing design talent to improve their skills
- Contribute to development of team budgets and timelines
The Marketing & Creative team at Compass is responsible for shaping every aspect of the company, including the brand, the product, and all marketing and communications. We value great brands and believe design and creative culture to be an important part of the Compass mission. Visit our instagram channel @compasscreates
This is a sweeping challenge that provides an incredible opportunity to work with various mediums and on many different types of projects. We’re building an organization and products that can provide the best possible services to a growing network of the world’s best agents.