Senior Design Producer
Squarespace is seeking a Senior Design Producer who is passionate about design and driving teams to build and ship products. The Senior Design Producer leads product design projects from briefing to launch, assuming responsibility of design delivery, process, and resource allocation. In collaboration with product management and engineering, you’ll know what’s happening, what comes next, and where things need to be at all times.
This role sits on the Creative Production team and reports to the Head of Production, Product Design.
- Own and drive design project lifecycle from briefing, reviews, and delivery to launch
- Partner with with Design Leads to manage approvals and route design through product management, engineering, and executive leadership
- Understand product features and work with the team to drive product design goals
- Drive and document design feedback, processes, and tools for effective cross team collaboration
- Cross team collaboration to allocate resources effectively and alleviate blockers
- Maintain Product Design Dashboard that allows for quick and efficient understanding of project status
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and product design to ensure a smooth creative and development process
- 7+ years of experience working in relevant design industry, digital agency, or tech/product company focusing on product design
- Understanding and appreciation of current industry product design processes and systems
- Experience and deep understanding in design, rapid prototyping, digital innovation, user experience, and content strategy
- Experience in managing design teams, creatives, and engineering.
- Impressive communication skills and a reverence for details.
- Ability to earn the trust and respect of stakeholders and creatives in a complex environment.
- Ability to work with detailed-oriented individuals stay focused on core objectives and schedule.
- Be a team-player; always bring a smile and a limitless determination to succeed and grow
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.