WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is crafting a layer of technology to power our vision of “space as a service”. From identifying and building a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, and improve the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 200+ buildings in 20+ counties and will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
The mission of Sales & Packaging is to guide future members of all sizes to the best solution, help them grow with us, and to power the evolution of our product offerings. It focuses specifically on systems that showcase our offerings, expand the audience for these offerings, deliver accurate pricing and inventory, and ensure that becoming a member is a flawless and delightful experience.
Are you someone with a strong creative streak? Do you enjoy fast paced exciting environments? Are you looking to contribute to making a real impact across many different communities and cultures around the world with the work that you're doing? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you.
- Quickly iterating on multiple design solutions across the internal and external WeWork initiatives
- Work along various business leaders to consistently deliver amazing results
- Ensure team is current on standard methodologies as well as maintaining solid knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Lead teams of designers across different teams
- Collaborate across a wide variety of functions
- Turn insights from data analytics into tangible design concepts
- Take on complex problems with brilliant design centric ideas
- 5+ years of design experience
- Evidence of pushing above par work into various markets
- BA/BS degree in Design, Organizational Design, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- You've worked on both client facing and internal projects- ideally across many business functions
- Up to date with current design trends across various industries and can tie to various business lines
- Evidence of having launched and/or propose design solutions to business problems that have influenced the direction and outcome
Nice to have:
- Has experience mentoring junior designers
- Experience working on several projects simultaneously
- Have contributed to the design community via talks, articles or conferences
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.