About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate designer who has demonstrated the use of human centered design principles to create and ship new, innovative digital product experiences. We believe that great design has the ability to engage and inspire our members and we strive to rethink and redefine how our WeWork members interact with other members, our physical spaces and the broader community team. Our designers are strategic thinkers and conceptual problem solvers who create new products, services and experiences. You’ll work closely with product and technology partners during the discover and define phases to gather and translate data, research and insights into useable and engaging applications though ideation sessions, design sprints and creative collaboration.
- Quickly iterating on multiple design solutions across the internal and external WeWork initiatives.
- Work along various business leaders to consistently deliver amazing results.
- Ensure team is current on standard methodologies as well as maintaining solid knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Lead teams of designers across different teams.
- Collaborate across a wide variety of functions.
- Turn insights from data analytics into tangible design concepts.
- Take on complex problems with brilliant design centric ideas.
- 5+ years of design experience
- Evidence of pushing above par work into various markets
- BA/BS degree in Design, Organizational Design, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- You've worked on both client facing and internal projects- ideally across many business functions
- Up to date with current design trends across various industries and can tie to various business lines
- Evidence of having launched and/or propose design solutions to business problems that have influenced the direction and outcome
WeWork is the platform for creators. We provide beautiful workspace, an inspiring community, and meaningful business services to tens of thousands of members around the world. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living. WeWork members are creators who run the gamut from entrepreneurs, freelancers, and startups, to artists, small businesses and even divisions of large corporations. Beyond providing workspace for our members, we actively look for opportunity to provide services and experiences to foster an engaged and growing community of creators. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.