Senior Designer at Sisense
Who We Are:
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re seeking a Senior Designer to join a global team of designers with members in San Francisco and Tel Aviv. Our ideal candidate is a seasoned and talented graphic designer who possesses a keen understanding of branding and how to bring a brand to life through content, ebooks, campaigns, social media, events, videos and more. You should have big bold, ideas that you can bring to life through great design. This role reports to the Head of Creative.
We are open to a remote work situation for the right candidate.
What Will You Do:
- Design marketing assets for our website, digital advertising, ebooks, social media channels, executive presentations, events and more.
- Manage multiple projects in flight at once and keep them moving smoothly.
- Help with the evolution of our brand design. This includes developing and standardizing our brand guidelines as we continue to grow.
- Partner with the rest of the creative and content team, from concept through execution. You should be able to dream up big, bold creative ideas, and then do the design work necessary to bring them to fruition.
- Work with the rest of the creative team to produce quality content that gets measurable results (engagement, clicks, brand recognition).
- Collaborate on a daily basis. You will work closely with writers and designers to lift the quality of our content and creative
You Should Have:
- 7 years experience at an agency or in-house design team in increasingly senior roles, with at least 2 years at the art director/senior designer level
- Experience working on cross-channel campaigns and digital design projects including websites, digital/traditional advertising, ebooks/guides, infographics, video, direct marketing and more
- A portfolio that illustrates a passion for great design and the ability to grow ideas from concept to full-blown advertising and campaigns.
- Mastery of design tools and software such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), CMS software such as Webflow, and creative collaboration platforms such as Asana.
- Mastered the core essentials of design (illustration, typeface, iconography, branding) and have an understanding of design best practices across social, digital, print, mobile and video.
- Built and steered a visual brand — not just followed established guidelines.
- Experience with motion graphics and animation is a big plus.
- Experience managing a team of designers or freelancers is a plus
- A degree in visual design, graphic design, art or a similar field.