CLEAR powers frictionless and secure experiences to keep you moving: we believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints -- create a world where you can do virtually everything you need to without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 60+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a Sr. Digital Designer to lead the creation of all digital assets for CLEAR.
What You Will Do:
- Lead website design and research to create remarkable user experience
- Design digital assets including marketing imagery, graphics for a wide variety of online and offline channels including email, social, in store screens
- Design digital graphic solutions including motion graphics for marketing channels: social post content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Ensure consistency in design experience and content across all platforms
Who You Are:
- Ability to clearly create and present design concepts, flows and navigation while obsessing over the user experience
- 5 years professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in house team for a product-driven business
- In depth knowledge of design software including Adobe creative Suite, Figma, Ceros, wireframing tools (ie Balsamiq wireframe, Invision, LucidCharts)
- Experience working with business and development teams throughout the product life cycle
- Degree in graphic design, interaction design, experience design, human computer interaction or a related field
- Motion Graphics background highly preferred