Senior Digital Designer at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Designer to design and produce compelling and performance-focused content for paid and owned channels, such as paid social, display, direct mail, OOH, email, in-app and more. The right person for this role can expertly translate real time data and insights into compelling design strategy and content.
What You Will Do:
- Design and produce compelling and performance-focused content for paid channels, such as paid social, display, direct mail, OOH, and more
- Design landing pages for new business initiatives in addition to optimize design of existing pages to drive engagement and conversion
- Adapt a deep understanding for the brand, bringing concepts to life with minimal direction
- Understand and optimize created assets based on performance data
- Be the subject matter expert on the team for design and stay up to date on trends and technology
- Effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience as a Visual Designer, Web Designer, or similar design role
- An available online portfolio
- Experience in scaled asset development
- Strong project management skills, ability to independently guide workload and prioritization
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
- Demonstrated ability to take designs from concept to launch