Senior Director, Design at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We’re seeking a storyteller and creative leader responsible for leading externally and internally facing design-driven projects. You’ll play a lead role in the ongoing ideation and execution of the visual vocabulary of our brand and its messaging. You value and know how to both create and direct exceptional information design for brand and corporate storytelling. You’ll play a pivotal role in contributing to our creative efforts, building our design culture and delivering for our members and stakeholders, This role will report to the Creative Director.
What You Will Do:
- Lead on continually evolving our website design to create remarkable and on-brand user experience
- Oversee and lead the design of digital assets including marketing imagery, graphics for a wide variety of online and offline channels including email, social, and out of home
- Design corporate and financial documents with a focus on exceptional information design, storytelling and brand
- Ensure consistency in design experience and content across all platforms
Who You Are:
- 10+ years professional design experience in editorial, brand or corporate in-house agency or digital agency,
- Ability to clearly create and present design concepts, flows and navigation while obsessing over the user experience
- In depth knowledge of design software including Adobe creative Suite, Figma, Ceros, wireframing tools (ie Balsamiq wireframe, Invision, LucidCharts)
- Experience working with business and development teams throughout the product life cycle
- Comfort designing corporate materials and print products