Graphic designers on the Brand Design team design experiences that elevate the Datadog brand. Whether we are redesigning the company website or creating an identity for a brand new conference from the ground up, we strive to create a simple and clear visual language that cuts through the noise. The Brand Design team is a close-knit group that shares a passion for our craft, supported by a culture that sees design as an integral part of Datadog's success. As part of the Creative Marketing department, we collaborate within our team and with various other teams across the company. Check out our work!
We’re seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated designer to help us take our visual identity to the next level. You will work alongside a team of designers, developers, engineers, and writers to help elevate our brand in a highly competitive market.
This is a full-time and onsite role in our NYC office with flexible WFH.
- Work in multiple disciplines including print, digital, and environmental
- Collaborate with other teams within Datadog to develop and ideate design concepts
- Develop, refine, and execute all aspects of chosen design concepts
- Maintain our brand standards
- BFA in graphic design or related discipline
- 7+ years experience working as a professional graphic designer at an agency, tech company, or similar setting
- Experience designing responsive sites for desktop and mobile
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Invision
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and personable
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- Strong organizational skills
- UX/UI experience
- Video/animation experience
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive global and US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.