Senior Graphic Designer at Spring Health
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:06 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $100M to date from prominent VCs including Tiger Global, Northzone, Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst.
There is a large opportunity in enhancing Spring Health’s visual brand experience. You understand the complexities and needs to bring a brand to life and you have the creativity to make it work. We are looking for a Senior Designer / Brand to join our Creative/Marketing Team. You’ll develop and execute our overall brand experience through a myriad of touchpoints. You will work to develop a strong visual library and implement a new brand book while simultaneously reevaluating and re-developing internal business critical assets.
This role is responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery - from refining projects and drafts to generating creative ideas to implementing them. From presentations for fortune 500 companies to landing pages for our community content - to branded events and social content --- print to digital to motion - you love and are comfortable working in a variety of mediums and an infectious curiosity, that inspires others.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with Creative Director to generate creative ideas, implement them through a variety of design disciplines, and have the communication skills needed sell them through.
- Guide and mentor (Jr designers and freelancers) through the design cycle - (from kick-off meetings, concepting, planning and final development)
- Partner with cross functional teams to provide creative solutions that work from brand + member + product marketing materials, to packaged content, landing pages, site maintenance, packaging, events and video graphics.
- Optimize and create dynamic sales presentations that share our mission and the tactile details of our offering
- Support company-wide initiatives such as product launches, recruiting, philanthropy, and community engagement
What we expect from you:
- 7+ years of lead design experience at a creative agency, start up or DTC brand
- Digital Porfolio
- Elevated design skills, a refined eye for typography, and respect for graphic design principles
- Creating and maintaining ownable photo / asset library
- Strong Graphic Design Portfolio
- 2+ years team management experience
- Ability to working autonomously with proactive communication skills
- Organizational, problem solving and time-management skills
- Excited by the power that good design and storytelling can bring to elevate the brand and create powerful, useful and relevant assets
- UX design experience -
- Masterful skills at Adobe Suite and Google Doc Presentations
- Interest in applying design styles and movements/trends that keep your ideas fresh
Why you'll like working at Spring Health:
- High caliber team: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- Big market and big upside in sales: Our product has strong product-market fit in a huge market with strong demand
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change LivesWe build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will WinWe will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description