Senior Graphic Designer
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Valuated at over $1Billion, Celonis received $27.6M Series A in June 2016 and $50M Series B funding in June 2018 from investors Accel and 83 North. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
The Marketing team at Celonis paints a vision of business transformation for our customers. We show that transformation is necessary and possible, thanks to the power of our groundbreaking technology: the Intelligent Business Cloud.
The Content Marketing team brings this vision to life through dynamic experiences and compelling content delivered on the web, on social media, at events, and by our Sales team. Our content drives business growth in the areas of demand generation, customer acquisition, loyalty and evangelism, and brand trust and awareness.
We’re looking for a senior graphic designer to join our newly created Content Marketing group that is scaling up to support the global content needs of our Demand Generation and Sales operations. You will be part of the formation of an internal agency that will take Celonis’ content and creative to the next level, delivering highly visible, highly impactful cornerstone assets, like a new brand guide and a new corporate pitch presentation.
The graphics work you will do is wide-ranging, from document layout in InDesign, to presentation design in PowerPoint and Keynote, to designing logos and other graphics in Photoshop. You not only need to be a talented and experienced designer, but also you must be able to communicate with stakeholders and translate our brand narrative into amazing visual expressions.
We’re looking for someone who will bring a spirit of creativity, agility, and uncommon thinking to make our content stand out from the crowd.
This role reports to the VP of Content Marketing.
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proven experience designing presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, Google Slides
- Wide-ranging experience designing for both digital and print mediums, including web and email graphics, slide presentations, and printed signage
- Familiarity with cloud technology vendors and B2B companies
- Experience designing logos and iconography
- Experience working with copy in multiple languages
- Experience with creative asset management systems
- Experience working with a global creative team and a variety of stakeholders
- Proven history of working efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn new design systems and paradigms
Ability to take personal initiative and bring original ideas to creative projects
- Appreciated skills (not required): Video editing (Adobe Premiere), Illustration, Motion graphics and animation (Adobe After Effects) ,Typography and font design, Other Adobe products or Sketch
- Deliver all graphic design work on assigned projects: creative brief and requirements, creative conception, storyboarding and sketching, design, feedback, iteration, export and delivery
- Design for a variety of mediums (digital and print)
Manage multiple design projects across different mediums and stakeholders
- Manage and adhere to strict timelines for the production of graphics
- Interface with internal requesters, including executive leadership
- Manage external design agencies that supplement your work, sometimes outsourcing entire projects or components of projects
- Respond to and incorporate stakeholder feedback and direction
- Contribute to a cross-functional team developing our corporate identity and brand guidelines
- Take part in the establishment of our internal agency model, helping to develop the approach and tools we use to manage the creative process end-to-end