Senior Graphic Designer at Eden Health
What success looks like
- Design sales materials, reports and case studies, decks, blog assets, newsletters, social posts, etc.
- Help create and execute branded templates for use across the company
- Effectively and efficiently build assets off our new visual identity and brand guidelines
- Advocate for our brand design, vision, and voice within the company
- Place emphasis on quality control, maintaining the standards and expectations of our creative assets
- Build relationships and collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Clinical, Product, and other teams
What you will bring
- 5+ years of design experience as a graphic designer or marketing designer
- Highly detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills; you can manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- A high degree of comfort with art direction and opening yourself up to feedback from your non-design colleagues, with an ability to be objective about your work
- Rarely misses deadlines and proactively surfaces at-risk timelines
- Comfortable with iterative design practices to ship optimal versions of your creative over time
- Experience collaborating with product managers, marketing and sales teams
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, Flare Capital, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!