Senior Learning Experience Designer at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Learning Experience Designer on the Customer and Partner Education team, your role will focus on designing product and marketing education and training experiences that support integration and onboarding of new customers and the ongoing development of customer proficiency in the Braze dashboard. Working alongside a global team of learning experience designers, certification professionals, customer onboarding managers, customer success managers, and training specialists, you’ll play a critical role in scripting and designing blended learning experiences (eLearning + live training), app-based education, train-the-trainer resources, assessments, and feedback surveys.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a skilled curriculum developer with experience in designing and delivering education and training experiences in a digital-first environment. You’re excited by the prospect of being a key player on new projects, and you relish the challenge of rolling up your sleeves and solving complex problems with cross-functional teams. You’re a proactive, problem-solving thinker and a thoughtful designer who puts the customer at the center of the experience. In addition:
- You’re a skilled writer who has a sensitivity to style, a passion for precision, and knows how to distill complex topics into digestible information
- You have experience working in Education, preferably developing customer-facing learning experiences
- You’re confident that you can learn a complex SaaS platform
- You have experience working with creative production professional with an understanding of UI/UX best practices as they relate to digital content accessibility and inclusive learning
- You’re skilled at storyboarding video and other learning content, including designing eLearning, live training, and other visual content
- You have knowledge of best practices in adult learning, blended learning, and train-the-trainer models
- You’re proficient at adapting resources to varied user needs and adjusting content regularly based on data, training-related feedback, and product updates
- You possess a keen ability to connect the impact of your work to customer and business outcomes
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.